Florham Park Divorce Attorney
Florham Park Divorce Lawyer Attorney Profile Family Law Contact Us
Alimony/Spousal Support
Child Custody
Child Protective Services
Child Support
Contested Divorce
Divorce from Bed and Board
Enforcement of Court Orders
Equitable Distribution
Non Dissolution
Post Judgment Motions
Grounds for Divorce
Areas We Serve


The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

I have read the disclaimer
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey Matrimonial Law Attorney
Approved for Admission to the Roster of Mediators for Economic Aspects of Family Law Cases
Administered through the New Jersey Superior Court
Collaborative Divorce/Family MAtters

Board Certified Family Law Trial Advocate
By the National Board of Trial Advocacy
a credentialing organization approved by
the American Bar Association
Find out what our experienced team can do for you Find out how we can help you with this important matter

Enforcement of Court Orders: Your Rights

Enforcement Attorney in Morris County

When a court order is not being complied with, either child support, child custody, matters involving parenting time, settlements and others, it may be necessary to get legal help to get enforcement. These matters are resolved through several different means, but the first step is to contact a Morris County divorce lawyer from Law Offices of Francesca S. Blanco, LLC. Ms. Blanco can assist you to get the money that you are due under the existing order.

These are very important issues, as the support of the children or getting payment for your own support in a timely manner can affect your ability to pay for the basic necessities to survive, including rent, food, car payments or other bills. When the payments are consistently late or do not arrive at all, it is a sign that the other party does not have the intention to pay you. Immediate action should be taken, as even with legal action taken to enforce payments, it must move through the system. We can press forward so that these matters get resolved.

How Orders are Enforced

Enforcements are managed through a post judgment application. When a former spouse or parent has a huge amount of back due child support or alimony, the individual who was supposed to get these court-ordered payments can file an enforcement application in family court. The individual who is failing to pay could be held in contempt court. They are also ordered to pay the entire amount owing within a reasonable period of time or they can face further legal repercussions. We know how to move forward with these actions and it can be very difficult to manage this process without skilled legal help. You only run into confusion and problems in most cases, and any errors can lead to dragging the process on longer, making your financial situation even worse. If you need to dispute such a motion, a cross motion can be filed.

Morris County Family Law Attorney | Contact Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy

Attorney Web Design

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.